Next admission round:
- 1 year (12 months)
Start of the program:
Level of entry:
Presentation: Economy and management utilities
The program is designed for managers, professionals, and for those who want to gain knowledge and skills in the field of utilities, organize or update existing experience.
The program prepares managers and professionals in the field of strategic management, development of life support systems of housing and communal municipal facilities, the operation of control systems of housing and communal reform.
Graduates of this program will be able to:
- control of housing stock;
- arrange housing fund to ensure the safety and high quality service;
- develop a program for the development of engineering and social infrastructure;
- to work on the optimization of financial and economic activities of public utility sector;
- to work towards the creation of a competitive break-even operation of housing and communal services;
- to carry out work on financial improvement of housing and utility companies through their restructuring;
- to examine economic justification of tariffs, to perform calculations on the economic justification of management decisions, and to develop business plans and investment projects, to carry out a systematic analysis of the organization and its subsidiaries;
- explore the development trend of the organization to carry out advancing control of its activities, to carry out an economic analysis of the production and management situation.
- personnel motivation
- Commercial Law
- Housing Law
- residential property management
- accounting and audit
- Valuation of real estate
- Technical maintenance of real estate
- planning and feasibility analysis of the enterprise
- Basics of entrepreneurship and enterprise economy
- business practices
Duration of the program: 510 hours
Basic education: - for persons with higher and secondary vocational education, students of 1-5 courses of all universities.
Course cost description:
Fee cost: 24000 rubles/year