Next admission round:
- 3 years (36 months)
Start of the program:
Level of entry:
Presentation: Bachelor of International Business Management with a specialization in Entrepreneurship
Geneva Business School's Bachelor of International Business Management with a specialization in Entrepreneurship is designed to prepare future entrepreneurs, giving them the necessary tools, skills and knowledge of the challenges of the startup sector to start their own businesses.
The Bachelor (IBM) Entrepreneurship specialization is designed to prepare you for the constant challenges of the startup sector and teach you all of the methods and skills that are necessary to succeed in this highly competitive area, with the ultimate goal of becoming a global success story.
Over the course of this program students will:
- Gain knowledge of the global startup industry.
- Acquire expertise in the legalities of business startups.
- Obtain management, organizational, and strategic planning skills for the launch of new projects and business startups.
- Communication - How to express your views and make sure they are understood.
- Communication in Business
- Public Speaking
- Personal Branding
- Cross Cultural Communication
- World Languages
- Creativity - How to counter the “we've always done it this way” culture and create new opportunities and new ways of doing things.
- The Business Idea
- Customer Relationship Management
- Entrepreneurial Skills
- Technology, Productivity and Change Management
- New Business Development
- People & Organizations
- The Data-Driven Business
- Collaboration - How to create and work in teams. How to develop skills of persuasion and negotiation.
- Negotiation Techniques
- Project Management
- Managing Buying and Selling
- Management Foundations
- Human Capital
- Business Policy and Strategy
- Team Building
- Global Awareness - Working in a globalised world brings many opportunities and challenges.
- Markets & Prices
- The Global Economy
- International Trade
- International Business Law
- Foreign Market Analysis
- Sociology: Main Issues of Contemporary Society
- Digital Business - The 21st century offers unparalleled opportunities to exploit new technologies and ride the wave of the 4th industrial revolution.
- Digital Tools for Business
- Applied Digital Marketing
- Building a Brand
- The Digital Revolution
- Business DNA - The fundamentals of business that every graduate needs to possess in order to succeed.
- Business Ethics
- Corporate Governance
- Mathematics of Finance
- Budgeting and Controlling
- Financial Statement
- Finance Foundations
- Money In, Money Out
- Analysis of Niche Market Opportunities
- Business Idea, Business Model, Business Plan
- Opportunities for Regional Social Entrepreneurship
- Social Innovation
- Family Business Planning
- Reasons for Entrepreneurial Success
- Social Networking for Entrepreneurs
- Family Business Management
- Entrepreneurial Operations
- Leadership Development & Entrepreneurial Applications
- Financial Management for Small/Medium Companies
- Current Challenges in Innovation Programmes
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
With a bachelor in Entrepreneurship, graduates can aspire to work as:
- Company Manager
- Professional Consultant
- E-commerce Entrepreneur
- Swiss Maturité, International Baccalaureate of minimum 30 points, 3 A-levels, High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL 70 or proof of studying previously in an English speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years.
- Scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts and academic certificates obtained
- A 500 word essay: What can you bring to the Geneva Business School community?
- Photocopy of valid passport / National ID
- 1 reference letter
Other application costs:
- Administration fee - One time fee to be paid after being accepted and before receiving the Final Acceptance Letter: 1900 €
Course cost description:
Application Fee: €150 (Non-refundable, paid upon application)
Administration Fee: € 1,900 (One time fee, refund of 80% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
Tuition per semester: € 5,730 (Total 3 year program / 6 semesters) (Refund of 100% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
TOTAL: € 36,430
Application cost description:
Nonrefundable. To be paid upon application