Next admission round:
- 3 years (36 months)
Start of the program:
Level of entry:
Presentation: Bachelor of International Business Management with a specialization in Digital Marketing
Geneva Business School's Bachelor of International Business Management with a specialization in Digital Marketing provides students with profound knowledge of new and diverse strategies, emerging technologies, innovative & progressive marketing tools and effective communication skills necessary to effectively market business through digital media networks, providing a comprehensive view of digital environment: e-commerce, social media, digital analytics, and more.
This program provides students with knowledge of new & diverse marketing strategies, emerging technologies, progressive marketing tools, the latest trends and effective communication skills necessary to market businesses through digital media networks.
It provides a comprehensive view of e-commerce, social media, digital analytics, applied Digital Marketing Strategies and a variety of new tools for digital marketing. The program enables the students to develop, implement and measure the impact of digital strategies, integrated with business management concepts.
Over the course of this program students will :
- Acquire knowledge of new technologies.
- Gain expertise in the development of marketing strategies.
- Become effective in leveraging social media networks for business growth.
* This program is available at Geneva Business School - Barcelona and Madrid Campus only
We will train you to be a proficient, highly- skilled professional capable of showing leadership in an environment of rapid change. With our project-based practical education, a paperless digital learning experience, we will prepare you for any challenges and exciting opportunities for the impending global business marketplace. Beyond the main Business modules offered within each major, students also take specialization courses, such as:
- E-commerce: Micro Multinationals
- Social Media Marketing
- Persuasion & Customer Decision Making
- Pay Per Click Advertising
- Digital Revolution
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
With a bachelor in Digital Marketing, graduates can aspire to work as:
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Social Media Strategist/Manager
- E-Commerce Manager
- Digital Marketing Director
- Swiss Maturité, International Baccalaureate of minimum 30 points, 3 A-levels, High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL 70 or proof of studying previously in an English speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years.
- Scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts and academic certificates obtained
- A 500 word essay: What can you bring to the Geneva Business School community?
- Photocopy of valid passport / National ID
- 1 reference letter
Other application costs:
- Administration fee - One time fee to be paid after being accepted and before receiving the Final Acceptance Letter: 1900 €
Course cost description:
Application Fee: €150 (Non-refundable, paid upon application)
Administration Fee: € 1,900 (One time fee, refund of 80% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
Tuition per semester: € 5,730 (Total 3 year program / 6 semesters) (Refund of 100% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
TOTAL: € 36,430
Application cost description:
Nonrefundable. To be paid upon application