Next admission round:
- 1 year (12 months)
Start of the program:
Level of entry:
Presentation: Legal regulation of activity of the enterprise
The program includes the study of organizational and legal forms of entrepreneurial activity, the objects of business relationships (the legal regime of the property entrepreneur), government regulation of the economy, regulation of prices and tariffs, and others.
The program includes a comprehensive approach to the problems of management of the company, build an effective enterprise management system based on the relationship of competent investment policy, sound legal support and strategic goals of the enterprise.
The goal of the program:
- The training of specialists and managers with in-depth study of the legal framework of doing business;
- obtaining comprehensive knowledge to start their own businesses, taking into account the legal aspects of business management;
- obtaining current knowledge of related occupations or second specialty to carry out a new type of professional activity.
- Commercial Law
- Labor Law
- Arbitration process
- rights of intellectual property
- personnel motivation
- Accounting, Audit
- Quality Management
- Finance, monetary circulation and credit
- Fundamentals of foreign economic activity of
- the Technical and economic analysis of the enterprise
- Basics of entrepreneurship and enterprise economy
- Taxation enterprise
- business practices
Duration o the program: 508 hours
Basic education: - for persons with higher and secondary vocational education, students of 1-5 courses of all universities.