Next admission round:
- 3 years (36 months)
Start of the program:
Level of entry:
Presentation: Bachelor of Business Administration
We provide a flexible, low cost route for learners who have already achieved management qualifications at a lower level and for learners who do not have management qualifications, but may have qualifications in other areas and/or prior experience in the work place.
The Bachelor of Business Administration is a 360 credit size qualification (UK).
This Programme can be studied as both a standalone program, or as a 1 year extension to the Associate Degree in Business Management.
This undergraduate qualification in Business and Administrative management culminates at OFQUAL Level 6 has been developed to conform to the requirements of the QCF, to meet the requirements of employers and industry. The qualification is not tied to any specific industry but delivers the skills, knowledge and understanding that are required by learners aspiring to roles in business and administrative management in different sectors on a domestic and international platform.
OFQUAL Level 4 - Subjects
- Business Environment
- Resource Management
- Communication Skills
- People in Organisations
- Applying Promotional Techniques
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Finance for Management
- Customer Relationship Management
Year 2 (OFQUAL Level 5)
- Managing Communication
- Business Organisations in a Global Context
- People Management
- Finance for Managers
- Research Project
- Marketing Principles and Practice
- Planning a New Business Venture
- Business Law
Year 3 (OFQUAL Level 6)
- Strategic Management
- The Dynamics of Leadership
- Management Information Systems for Business
- Advance Finance for Decision Makers
- Marketing Management in Business
- Customer Focus for Strategic Advantage
- Leadership Skills Managing
- Risk in Business
Students wishing to continue their studies can then enroll directly into the SCPU - Business School - Post Graduate Diploma in Management (OFQUAL Level 7 - 1 Year) or directly into the SCPU - Business School - International Master of Business Administration.
Students who wish to, can apply to continue their studies at a number of UK universities. As these qualifications are OFQUAL approved, UK universities will generally accept the credits awarded to students. At Present there are specific agreements with the following UK universities:
- Anglia Ruskin University
- Southampton Solent University
- University of Sunderland London Campus
- Northampton University
- Coventry University
- Cardiff Metropolitan University
- Bolton University
- University of Bedfordshire
- Prince Edward Island University
More details on these progression routes can be found here.
Online with tutor support
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
Students successfully completing this programme will be awarded a SCPU - Business School Bachelor of Business Management degree, they will also be awarded an ATHE Level 4 Extended Diploma in Management, ATHE Level 5 Extended Diploma in Management and ATHE Level 6 Diploma in Business and Administrative Management
Age: 19 +
- A GCE Advanced level profile with achievement in 2 or more subjects supported by 5 or more GCSEs at grades C and above
- other related level 3 subjects
- an Access to Higher Education Certificate delivered by an approved further education institute and validated by an Access Validating Agency
- other equivalent international qualifications
Application is reviewed then student interview for suitable students.
This program is designed to partially fulfil the Full Member membership requirements of the Institute of Management Specialists (UK) and to provide students a pathway to directly enter a Masters program at a number of UK universities.
Due to the flexibility of the program it is ideal for students who wish to complete a UK Standard Bachelors degree, but study in their home country.