Associate Degree in Business Management
SCPU - Business SchoolLausanne - SWITZERLAND
- Via Bachelorsbooking: 0 €
- Via the regular school procedure: 0 €
Next admission round:
- 2 years (24 months)
Start of the program:
Level of entry:
Presentation: Associate Degree in Business Management
We provide a flexible, low cost route for learners who have already achieved management qualifications at a lower level and for learners who do not have management qualifications, but may have qualifications in other areas and/or prior experience in the work place.
The Associate Degree in Business Management is a 240 credit size qualification (UK), equivalent in size to the first two years of a bachelor's degree.
This Programme can be studied as both a standalone program, or as an extension to the Level 4 Diploma in Management.
At level 5, learners are expected to understand the more strategic aspects of business administration as well as governance structure and organisational context.
OFQUAL Level 4 - Subjects
- Business Environment
- Resource Management
- Communication Skills
- People in Organisations
- Applying Promotional Techniques
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Finance for Management
- Customer Relationship Management
Year 2 (OFQUAL Level 5)
- Managing Communication
- Business Organisations in a Global Context
- People Management
- Finance for Managers
- Research Project
- Marketing Principles and Practice
- Planning a New Business Venture
- Business Law
Students wishing to continue their studies can then enroll directly into the final year of the Bachelor of Business Administration
Students who wish to, can apply to continue their studies at a number of UK universities. As these qualifications are OFQUAL approved, UK universities will generally accept the credits awarded to students.
At Present there are specific agreements with the following UK universities:
- Anglia Ruskin University
- Southampton Solent University
- University of Sunderland London Campus
- Northampton University
- Coventry University
- Cardiff Metropolitan University
- Bolton University
- University of Bedfordshire
- Prince Edward Island University
More details on these progression routes can be found here.
Online with tutor support
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
- Qualifications/expertise after completing the program : OFQUAL Level 4 - Diploma in Management and OFQUAL Level 5 - Extended Diploma in Management
Age: 19 +
- A GCE Advanced level profile with achievement in 2 or more subjects supported by 5 or more GCSEs at grades C and above
- other related level 3 subjects
- an Access to Higher Education Certificate delivered by an approved further education institute and validated by an Access Validating Agency
- other equivalent international qualifications
This program is designed to fulfill the associate membership requirements of the Institute of Management Specialists (UK) and to provide students a pathway to directly enter the Third Year of a Bachelors program at a number of UK universities.
Due to the flexibility of the program it is ideal for students who wish to complete a UK Bachelors degree, but study in their home country for the first two years, or experience living in another country (Switzerland).
Application cost description:
- 3329EUR for both Level 4 and 5 (or $2081 if studied as a standalone Level 5 Extended Diploma in Management, 1 Years Study.)