Next admission round:
- 3 years (36 months)
Start of the program:
Level of entry:
Presentation: Bachelor of International Management with a specialization in Entrepreneurship
The Bachelor of International Management with a specialization in Entrepreneurship is designed to prepare future entrepreneurs, we give them the necessary tools, network, and knowledge to start and manage their own businesses. Students will develop expertise in evaluating opportunities and successful business models, creating business plans and attracting venture capital. We prepare them for the constant challenges of the startup sector, gaining the necessary skills to succeed in this highly competitive field.
This Bachelor program is designed to prepare students for the constant challenges of the startup sector, gaining the necessary skills to succeed in this highly competitive area.
Over the course of this program students will:
- Gain knowledge of the global startup industry.
- Acquire expertise in the legalities of business startups.
- Obtain management, organizational, and strategic planning skills for the launch of new projects and business startups.
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
- Degree Awarded: Bachelor of International Management with a Specialization in Entrepreneurship
Students who wish to apply to a Geneva Business School bachelor's degree must have successfully completed their final secondary school examinations and any other required examinations qualifying them for university admission in their country or in the country where their secondary school studies took place.
- Swiss Maturité, International Baccalaureate of minimum 30 points, 3 A-levels, high school diploma or equivalent
- IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL 70 (official English exam results) or proof of studying previously in an English-speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years
- A scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts, and academic certificates
- A 500-word written response to a business case study
- An interview with a representative from the academic team on their chosen campus. Their response to the case study will be discussed in the interview.
- Photocopy of valid passport / national ID
- 1 reference letter from a former teacher or employer
Other application costs:
- Administration fee - One time fee to be paid after being accepted and before receiving the Final Acceptance Letter: 1900 €
Course cost description:
Application Fee: €150 (Non-refundable, paid upon application)
Administration Fee: € 1,900 (One time fee, refund of 80% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
Tuition per semester: € 6,950 (Total 3 year program / 6 semesters) (Refund of 100% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
Total: € 43,750
Application cost description:
Nonrefundable. To be paid upon application