Next admission round:
- 3 years (36 months)
Start of the program:
Level of entry:
Presentation: Bachelor of International Management with a specialization in Digital Marketing
The Bachelor of International Management with a specialization in Digital Marketing provides students with knowledge of new marketing strategies, emerging technologies, progressive marketing tools, the latest trends and effective communication skills necessary to market businesses through digital media networks.
It provides a comprehensive view of e-commerce, social media, digital analytics, applied Digital Marketing Strategies and a variety of new tools for digital marketing. The program enables the students to develop, implement and measure the impact of digital strategies, integrated with business management concepts.
Over the course of this program students will:
- Acquire knowledge of new technologies.
- Gain expertise in the development of marketing strategies.
- Become effective in leveraging social media networks for business growth.
We will train you to be a proficient, highly- skilled professional capable of showing leadership in an environment of rapid change. With our project-based practical education, a paperless digital learning experience, we will prepare you for any challenges and exciting opportunities for the impending global business marketplace. Beyond the main Business modules offered within each major, students also take specialization courses, such as:
- E-commerce: Micro Multinationals
- Social Media Marketing
- Persuasion & Customer Decision Making
- Pay Per Click Advertising
- Digital Revolution
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
- Degree Awarded: Bachelor of International Management with a Specialization in Digital Marketing
Students who wish to apply to a Geneva Business School bachelor's degree must have successfully completed their final secondary school examinations and any other required examinations qualifying them for university admission in their country or in the country where their secondary school studies took place.
- Swiss Maturité, International Baccalaureate of minimum 30 points, 3 A-levels, high school diploma or equivalent
- IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL 70 (official English exam results) or proof of studying previously in an English-speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years
- A scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts, and academic certificates
- A 500-word written response to a business case study
- An interview with a representative from the academic team on their chosen campus. Their response to the case study will be discussed in the interview.
- Photocopy of valid passport / national ID
- 1 reference letter from a former teacher or employer
Other application costs:
- Administration fee - One time fee to be paid after being accepted and before receiving the Final Acceptance Letter: 1900 €
Course cost description:
Application Fee: €150 (Non-refundable, paid upon application)
Administration Fee: € 1,900 (One time fee, refund of 80% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
Tuition per semester: € 6,950 (Total 3 year program / 6 semesters) (Refund of 100% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
Total: € 43,750
Application cost description: