Next admission round:
- 3 years (36 months)
Start of the program:
Level of entry:
Presentation: Bachelor of International Business Management with a specialization in International Finance
Geneva Business School's Bachelor of International Management with a specialization in International Finance aims to give candidates a real-world proficiency in financial and investment within a private or public corporation, skills & strategies to understand and manage issues related to domestic and international financial institutions.
Graduates will become experts in assessing and managing financial risks, which will enable them to fully master the international financial system.
Over the course of this program students will:
- Acquire an in-depth knowledge of international taxation and estate planning.
- Learn risk management strategies and understand insurance policies.
- Be able to perform a technical analysis.
- Be familiar with hedge fund analysis and management.
- Explore executive financial statement analysis.
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
With a Bachelor of Finance in International Finance, graduates can aspire to work as:
- Insurance Agents
- Loan Officers
- Real Estate Officers
- Financial Analysts
- Financial Advisors
- Corporate Accountants
- Stock Brokers
Students who wish to apply to a Geneva Business School bachelor's degree must have successfully completed their final secondary school examinations and any other required examinations qualifying them for university admission in their country or in the country where their secondary school studies took place.
- Swiss Maturité, International Baccalaureate of minimum 30 points, 3 A-levels, high school diploma or equivalent
- IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL 70 (official English exam results) or proof of studying previously in an English-speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years
- A scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts, and academic certificates
- A 500-word written response to a business case study
- An interview with a representative from the academic team on their chosen campus. Their response to the case study will be discussed in the interview.
- Photocopy of valid passport / national ID
- 1 reference letter from a former teacher or employer
Other application costs:
- Administration fee - One time fee to be paid after being accepted and before receiving the Final Acceptance Letter: 1900 €
Course cost description:
Application Fee: €150 (Non-refundable, paid upon application)
Administration Fee: € 1,900 (One time fee, refund of 80% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
Tuition per semester: € 6,950 (Total 3 year program / 6 semesters) (Refund of 100% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
Total: € 43,750
Application cost description:
Nonrefundable. To be paid upon application