Next admission round:
- 3 years (36 months)
Start of the program:
Level of entry:
Presentation: Bachelor in Finance (BF) - Major in International Finance
This Bachelor in Finance is designed for students who are keen to start a career in a wide variety of finance-related careers, including investment banking, hedge fund management, stock markets, banking and portfolio management. Graduates from this program will become experts in assessing and managing financial risks, which will enable them to fully master the international financial system.
Over the course of this program students will:
- Acquire an in-depth knowledge of international taxation and estate planning.
- Learn risk management strategies and understand insurance policies. Be able to perform a technical analysis.
- Be familiar with hedge fund analysis and management.
- Explore executive financial statement analysis.
- Communication - How to express your views and make sure they are understood.
- Communication in Business
- Public Speaking
- Personal Branding
- Cross Cultural Communication
- World Languages
- Creativity - How to counter the “we've always done it this way” culture and create new opportunities and new ways of doing things.
- The Business Idea
- Customer Relationship Management
- Entrepreneurial Skills
- Technology, Productivity and Change Management
- New Business Development
- People & Organizations
- The Data-Driven Business
- Collaboration - How to create and work in teams. How to develop skills of persuasion and negotiation.
- Negotiation Techniques
- Project Management
- Managing Buying and Selling
- Management Foundations
- Human Capital
- Business Policy and Strategy
- Team Building
- Global Awareness - Working in a globalised world brings many opportunities and challenges.
- Markets & Prices
- The Global Economy
- International Trade
- International Business Law
- Foreign Market Analysis
- Sociology: Main Issues of Contemporary Society
- Digital Business - The 21st century offers unparalleled opportunities to exploit new technologies and ride the wave of the 4th industrial revolution.
- Digital Tools for Business
- Applied Digital Marketing
- Building a Brand
- The Digital Revolution
- Business DNA - The fundamentals of business that every graduate needs to possess in order to succeed.
- Business Ethics
- Corporate Governance
- Mathematics of Finance
- Budgeting and Controlling
- Financial Statement
- Finance Foundations
- Money In, Money Out
- Corporate Finance
- International Finance
- Investment Psychology
- Financial Instruments - Stock Market
- Banking Management Tools
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Financial Instruments - Option Market
- Capital Budgeting
- Portfolio Management
- Asset Management Analysis
- Financial Software Tools
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
- Program Objectives
- Acquire an in-depth knowledge of international taxation and estate planning
- Learn risk management strategies and understand insurance policies
- Be able to perform a technical analysis
- Be familiar with hedge fund analysis and management
- Explore executive financial statement analysis
- Career Opportunities:
- Insurance Agent
- Loan Officer
- Real Estate Officer
- Financial Analyst
- Financial Advisor
- Corporate Accountant
- Stock Broker
- Securities Trader
- International Baccalaureate of minimum 28 points / 3 A-levels / High School Diploma or equivalent
- Official English exam results (IELTS 5.5, TOEFL IBT 66) or equivalent (exempt if studying in an English speaking environment in the last 3 years
After the completion of the online application form, candidates must upload the following documentation:
1. Photocopy of all required academic diplomas and academic certificates obtained.
2. Official academic transcript from your high school stamped and signed.
3. Photocopy of valid passport / national identity card or permit.
4. Resume / C.V.
5. Motivation letter providing reasons for wishing to study at GBS (Transfer credits request should also be included in this letter, if applicable).
6. A 400-600 word essay. (Refer to the application form for details).
7. One academic / recommendation letter.
Other application costs:
- Administration fee - One time fee to be paid after being accepted and before receiving the Final Acceptance Letter: 1900 €
Course cost description:
5,730€ per semester / 6 semesters
Application cost description:
Nonrefundable. To be paid upon application