Next admission round:
- 3 years (36 months)
Start of the program:
Level of entry:
Presentation: Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) - Major in Entrepreneurship
The Bachelor of Business Administration with a major in Entrepreneurship is designed to prepare future entrepreneurs, we give them the necessary tools, network, and knowledge to start and manage their own businesses. Students will develop expertise in evaluating opportunities and successful business models, creating business plans and attracting venture capital. We prepare them for the constant challenges of the startup sector, gaining the necessary skills to succeed in this highly competitive field.
This Bachelor program is designed to prepare students for the constant challenges of the startup sector, gaining the necessary skills to succeed in this highly competitive area.
Over the course of this program students will:
- Gain knowledge of the global startup industry.
- Acquire expertise in the legalities of business startups.
- Obtain management, organizational, and strategic planning skills for the launch of new projects and business startups.
- Communication - How to express your views and make sure they are understood.
- Communication in Business
- Public Speaking
- Personal Branding
- Cross Cultural Communication
- World Languages
- Creativity - How to counter the “we've always done it this way” culture and create new opportunities and new ways of doing things.
- The Business Idea
- Customer Relationship Management
- Entrepreneurial Skills
- Technology, Productivity and Change Management
- New Business Development
- People & Organizations
- The Data-Driven Business
- Collaboration - How to create and work in teams. How to develop skills of persuasion and negotiation.
- Negotiation Techniques
- Project Management
- Managing Buying and Selling
- Management Foundations
- Human Capital
- Business Policy and Strategy
- Team Building
- Global Awareness - Working in a globalised world brings many opportunities and challenges.
- Markets & Prices
- The Global Economy
- International Trade
- International Business Law
- Foreign Market Analysis
- Sociology: Main Issues of Contemporary Society
- Digital Business - The 21st century offers unparalleled opportunities to exploit new technologies and ride the wave of the 4th industrial revolution.
- Digital Tools for Business
- Applied Digital Marketing
- Building a Brand
- The Digital Revolution
- Business DNA - The fundamentals of business that every graduate needs to possess in order to succeed.
- Business Ethics
- Corporate Governance
- Mathematics of Finance
- Budgeting and Controlling
- Financial Statement
- Finance Foundations
- Money In, Money Out
- Analysis of Niche Market Opportunities
- Business Idea, Business Model, Business Plan
- Opportunities for Regional Social Entrepreneurship
- Social Innovation
- Family Business Planning
- Reasons for Entrepreneurial Success
- Social Networking for Entrepreneurs
- Family Business Management
- Entrepreneurial Operations
- Leadership Development & Entrepreneurial Applications
- Financial Management for Small/Medium Companies
- Current Challenges in Innovation Programmes
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
- Program Objectives
- Gain knowledge of global business topics and issues
- Acquire expertise in the legalities of business start- ups
- Obtain management, organizational, and strategic planning skills for the launch of new projects and business start-ups
- Career Opportunities:
- Business Start-Up Leader
- Business Owner
- Human Resource Manager
- Cost Estimator
- Loss Prevention Manager
- Operations Manager
- International Baccalaureate of minimum 28 points / 3 A-levels / High School Diploma or equivalent
- Official English exam results (IELTS 5.5, TOEFL IBT 66) or equivalent (exempt if studying in an English speaking environment in the last 3 years
- International Baccalaureate with a minimum of 30 points / 3 A-levels / High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Official English exam results - minimum IELTS 5.5 / TOEFL 66. If an official English exam certificate is not available we will consider proof of the previous study in an English-speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years.
Complete the online application form and upload the following documentation:
- Photocopy of all required academic diplomas and academic certificates obtained.
- Official academic transcript from your high school/university stamped and signed.
- Photocopy of valid passport / national identity card or permit.
- Resume / C.V.
- Motivation letter providing reasons for wishing to study at GBS (Transfer credits request should also be included in this letter, if applicable).
- A 400-600 word essay. (Please refer to the application form for details).
Other application costs:
- Administration fee - One time fee to be paid after being accepted and before receiving the Final Acceptance Letter: 1900 €
Course cost description:
5,730€ per semester / 6 semesters
Application cost description:
Nonrefundable. To be paid upon application