Next admission round:
- 3 years (36 months)
Start of the program:
Level of entry:
Presentation: Bachelor in Finance (BF) - Major in International Finance
Geneva Business School's Bachelor of Business Administration with a Major in International Finance aims to give candidates a real-world proficiency in financial and investment within a private or public corporation, skills & strategies to understand and manage issues related to domestic and international financial institutions.
Graduates will become experts in assessing and managing financial risks, which will enable them to fully master the international financial system.
Over the course of this program students will:
- Acquire an in-depth knowledge of international taxation and estate planning.
- Learn risk management strategies and understand insurance policies.
- Be able to perform a technical analysis.
- Be familiar with hedge fund analysis and management.
- Explore executive financial statement analysis.
- Communication - How to express your views and make sure they are understood.
- Communication in Business
- Public Speaking
- Personal Branding
- Cross Cultural Communication
- World Languages
- Creativity - How to counter the “we've always done it this way” culture and create new opportunities and new ways of doing things.
- The Business Idea
- Customer Relationship Management
- Entrepreneurial Skills
- Technology, Productivity and Change Management
- New Business Development
- People & Organizations
- The Data-Driven Business
- Collaboration - How to create and work in teams. How to develop skills of persuasion and negotiation.
- Negotiation Techniques
- Project Management
- Managing Buying and Selling
- Management Foundations
- Human Capital
- Business Policy and Strategy
- Team Building
- Global Awareness - Working in a globalised world brings many opportunities and challenges.
- Markets & Prices
- The Global Economy
- International Trade
- International Business Law
- Foreign Market Analysis
- Sociology: Main Issues of Contemporary Society
- Digital Business - The 21st century offers unparalleled opportunities to exploit new technologies and ride the wave of the 4th industrial revolution.
- Digital Tools for Business
- Applied Digital Marketing
- Building a Brand
- The Digital Revolution
- Business DNA - The fundamentals of business that every graduate needs to possess in order to succeed.
- Business Ethics
- Corporate Governance
- Mathematics of Finance
- Budgeting and Controlling
- Financial Statement
- Finance Foundations
- Money In, Money Out
- Corporate Finance
- International Finance
- Investment Psychology
- Financial Instruments - Stock Market
- Banking Management Tools
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Financial Instruments - Option Market
- Capital Budgeting
- Portfolio Management
- Asset Management Analysis
- Financial Software Tools
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
With a Bachelor of Finance in International Finance, graduates can aspire to work as:
- Insurance Agents
- Loan Officers
- Real Estate Officers
- Financial Analysts
- Financial Advisors
- Corporate Accountants
- Stock Brokers
- Swiss Maturité, International Baccalaureate of minimum 30 points, 3 A-levels, High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL 70 or proof of studying previously in an English speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years.
- Scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts and academic certificates obtained
- A 500 word essay: What can you bring to the GBS community?
- Photocopy of valid passport / National ID
- 1 reference letter
Other application costs:
- Administration fee - One time fee to be paid after being accepted and before receiving the Final Acceptance Letter: 1900 €
Course cost description:
Application Fee: €150 (Non-refundable, paid upon application)
Administration Fee: € 1,900 (One time fee, refund of 80% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
Tuition per semester: € 5,730 (Total 3 year program / 6 semesters) (Refund of 100% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
TOTAL: € 36,430
Application cost description:
Nonrefundable. To be paid upon application