Next admission round:
- 3 years (36 months)
Start of the program:
Level of entry:
Presentation: Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) - Major in International Relations
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) with a Major in International Relations is designed to provide students with the necessary tools and knowledge to become a successful manager in international organizations, by understanding the principal factors that influence international politics, diplomacy, and foreign affairs.
Students will develop an understanding of international human rights, cross-border issues, international organizations, cyber diplomacy, cooperative politics, armed forces and society, natural resource conflict and more..
Over the course of this program students will:
- Gain the capacity to work actively within the development of a diplomatic strategy.
- Introduce realistic solutions for management of current global crises.
- Be familiar with global cultures and social networking.
- Build contacts with diplomatic organizations and staff to enhance global connectedness and vision.
* This program is available at Geneva Business School - Barcelona Campus until September 2019
- Communication - How to express your views and make sure they are understood.
- Communication in Business
- Public Speaking
- Personal Branding
- Cross Cultural Communication
- World Languages
- Creativity - How to counter the “we've always done it this way” culture and create new opportunities and new ways of doing things.
- The Business Idea
- Customer Relationship Management
- Entrepreneurial Skills
- Technology, Productivity and Change Management
- New Business Development
- People & Organizations
- The Data-Driven Business
- Collaboration - How to create and work in teams. How to develop skills of persuasion and negotiation.
- Negotiation Techniques
- Project Management
- Managing Buying and Selling
- Management Foundations
- Human Capital
- Business Policy and Strategy
- Team Building
- Global Awareness - Working in a globalised world brings many opportunities and challenges.
- Markets & Prices
- The Global Economy
- International Trade
- International Business Law
- Foreign Market Analysis
- Sociology: Main Issues of Contemporary Society
- Digital Business - The 21st century offers unparalleled opportunities to exploit new technologies and ride the wave of the 4th industrial revolution.
- Digital Tools for Business
- Applied Digital Marketing
- Building a Brand
- The Digital Revolution
- Business DNA - The fundamentals of business that every graduate needs to possess in order to succeed.
- Business Ethics
- Corporate Governance
- Mathematics of Finance
- Budgeting and Controlling
- Financial Statement
- Finance Foundations
- Money In, Money Out
- Security & Government Intervention
- Becoming a Global Business
- International Human Rights Law
- Cross Border Issues
- Global Causes
- International Organizations
- Cyber Diplomacy
- Regional & Cooperative Politics
- Armed Forces & Society
- Insurgency & Terrorism
- Natural Resource Conflict
- Regime Change & International Security
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
- Program Objectives
- Gain the capacity to work actively within the development of a diplomatic strategy
- Introduce realistic solutions for management of current global crises
- Be familiar with global cultures and social networking
- Career Opportunities:
- Foreign Service Officer
- Civil Service Officer
- Coordinator for a charitable organization
- Cultural Specialist
- Director of International Programs
- International Project Coordinator
- Staff for Public Policy Organization
- Leader within the European Union
- Swiss Maturité, International Baccalaureate of minimum 30 points, 3 A-levels, High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL 70 or proof of studying previously in an English speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years.
- Scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts and academic certificates obtained
- A 500 word essay: What can you bring to the GBS community?
- Photocopy of valid passport / National ID
- 1 reference letter
Other application costs:
- Administration fee - One time fee to be paid after being accepted and before receiving the Final Acceptance Letter: 1900 €
Course cost description:
Application Fee: €150 (Non-refundable, paid upon application)
Administration Fee: € 1,900 (One time fee, refund of 80% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
Tuition per semester: € 5,730 (Total 3 year program / 6 semesters) (Refund of 100% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
TOTAL: € 36,430
Application cost description:
Nonrefundable. To be paid upon application