Next admission round:
Start of the program:
Level of entry:
Presentation: Organization and management in health care
The content of the program is based on modern theories of management and marketing, taking into account the specifics of health care. This area of study focuses on the fact that students on the basis of professional knowledge could enhance the economic potential of the medical establishment, the introduction of innovative forms of organization of the control system and increase its competitiveness.
Students are provided with training materials - specially designed sets of textbooks, electronic educational complex, tasks for independent work, teaching case studies and business games.
MODULE 1. Legal framework of organization
- Commercial (business) Law
- Labor Law
Module 2: The financial environment organization
- Accounting and Auditing
- Financial Management medical organization
- Technology to improve management efficiency medical institution (Managerial Economics)
- Psychology of economic activity and management
- Motivation and promotion of personnel
- Marketing in health care
- Planning and feasibility study of the organization of health
- Quality management health care
- Basics of business and economics organizations
- Business practices
Duration of the program: 288 hours
Basic education: - for persons with higher and secondary vocational education, students of 1-5 courses of all universities.
Course cost description:
Cost of education: 24000 rubles/year